Kettlebells by Vulcan Fitness
One of the most underrated and underutilized pieces of equipment. You can do a killer full body workout with just a single kettlebell. Great budget option to add a heap of versatility to your home gym and commercial gym. Vulcan Fitness is one of Australia's leading suppliers of high quality and affordable kettlbells. They have been used for strength and cardio training for centuries, but have gained popularity in recent years as a versatile and effective workout tool. The unique shape of the kettlebell allows for a wide range of exercises, including swings, deadlifts, squats, snatches, and Turkish get-ups.
Kettlebell training is known to build strength, power, endurance, and stability. It can also help to improve mobility, balance, and coordination. The kettlebell's weight distribution makes it a challenging tool that requires the use of multiple muscle groups at once, making it a great option for full-body workouts.
Some popular Kettlebell exercises?
There are many different exercises that can be performed with a slam ball. Here are a few of the most popular and effective exercises:
- Kettlebell Swings: This exercise works the hips, glutes, hamstrings, and core. Start by holding a kettlebell by the handle with both hands and swing it between your legs, then drive your hips forward to swing the kettlebell up to shoulder height.
- Kettlebell Goblet Squats: This exercise targets the quads, glutes, and hamstrings. Hold the kettlebell by the handle in front of your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body. Lower yourself into a squat, then push back up to the starting position.
- Kettlebell Turkish Get-Up: This exercise works the entire body and requires stability, mobility, and core strength. Start by lying on your back with the kettlebell extended overhead. Use your arm and leg to get up to a seated position, then stand up while maintaining control of the kettlebell.
- Kettlebell Snatch: This exercise is a power-based movement that targets the hips, back, and shoulders. Hold the kettlebell by the handle and quickly lift it from the ground to overhead in one motion.
- Kettlebell Deadlifts: This exercise works the hips, glutes, hamstrings, and back. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and the kettlebell between your feet. Bend at the hips and knees to pick up the kettlebell, then straighten your body to the starting position.
It's important to use proper form and technique when performing kettlebell exercises to prevent injury. A certified kettlebell trainer can help you design a workout that is tailored to your fitness goals and individual needs.