Warranty & Returns
Vulcan Customer Satisfaction
At VULCAN Fitness, our number one goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. This includes everything from the quality of our products, to the speed and helpfulness of our customer service.
Our business is built around return customers and word of mouth. If you have an issue with a
product, let us know and we will sort it out for you.
Read below to see our warranty and 90-day return policy terms.
Risk Free 90 day love it or leave it return policy
We are so confident that you will love our products we offer a 90 love it or leave it policy. Try any of our products in your own home or facility for 3 months, and if you don't love it contact us to organise a return. Once we have received the items we will provide you with a full refund.
How does our 90 day risk free trial work?
Buy it, try it, and, if it's not for you, return it. Test it properly for a full 90 days at your home or facility.
1. Buy it - purchase your items online or in-store. This policy applies to all our products, including sale items, unless specifically stated.
2. Get it - We provide same-day-dispatch on all orders prior to 1pm. Once it arrives, make sure you keep all packaging, including any styrofoam or protective packaging. We will not be able to organise a return without the original packaging.
3. Try it - Set up your equipment, work out hard, sweat, make gains, and put your equipment through its paces in your own home or commercial facility. If you are not happy with the equipment, contact us within 90 days of purchase for a refund
4. Return it - We will organise for a return of the equipment. Put your items in their original packaging, and we will organise for collection.
5. Refund it - Once we receive the items, we will refund your order.
What condition do you accept returns? We want you to properly test your equipment during the 90 day trial period. We accept equipment that shows signs of normal wear and tear. If it shows significant damage, we will not be able to accept the return. Please note that all equipment must be returned in it's original packaging. We will not be able to accept returns if you have thrown out your original packaging.
When do you provide the refund? We will provide the refund once all the equipment has been returned to our warehouse. If it is deemed in acceptable condition, we will process the refund immediately.
What if my equipment is damaged outside the 90-day return period? Our warranty period for all our products ranges from 1 year to a limited lifetime warranty. If your equipment suffers a defect within the warranty period, we will replace, repair or refund your order.
Please look at the individual product page for more details.
I bought Vulcan equipment from a seller second hand. Does the trial period still apply? No, our 90 day love it or leave it policy only applies to the original buyer. It is not transferable.
Our equipment is built to last. Our warranties range from 1 year all the way through to a limited lifetime warranty. See more detail on each individual product page. If your product suffers from a defect we will either replace, repair, or refund your order. If anything happens to your product outside the warranty peiod please contact us, and we will do our best to find a solution.