EPDM flooring refers to a type of flooring made from EPDM rubber granules, which are mixed with a binder and then poured or rolled out onto a surface to create a seamless, durable, and resilient flooring system.
1m x 1m by 15mm thick EPDM gym mats are floor tile design with beveled edges. Durable, slip resitance and very easy to clean. EPDM flooring is also resistant to weather, UV rays, and chemicals. Each tile weighs 14kg ensures that it doesn't move under your foot/ equipment.
Buy 31-49 - $42/m2
Buy 50 or more - $40/m2
90 day love it or leave it policy. Try it in your own home or facility for 3 months and if you don’t love your equipment, we will refund your order. 2 year warranty.
EPDM Gym Rubber Flooring | 15mm Thickness | 1m x 1m
EPDM flooring refers to a type of flooring made from EPDM rubber granules, which are mixed with a binder and then poured or rolled out onto a surface to create a seamless, durable, and resilient flooring system. EPDM flooring is commonly used in gyms, playgrounds, and other high-traffic areas where shock absorption and slip resistance are important. EPDM flooring is also known for its low maintenance and long lifespan.
EPDM flooring can be a good choice for certain applications, such as gym flooring, playgrounds, or outdoor recreational areas. It offers several benefits, including shock absorption, slip resistance, and durability. EPDM flooring is also resistant to weather, UV rays, and chemicals. It can be customized to meet specific design requirements, and it has a long lifespan with minimal maintenance needs.
- 1m x 1m making for easy installation
- Nearly zero odour
- Low maintenance/ Easy to clean
- More durable and longer lasting
- 15mm thickness
- Sturdy 14kg ensures that it doesn't move under your foot/ equipment
- Suitable for commercial & home gyms, play area and fitness centers
How to install gym flooring?
- Prepare the subfloor: Ensure that the subfloor is clean, dry, and level. If necessary, use a self-levelling compound to level the subfloor.
- Acclimate the rubber flooring: Allow the gym rubber flooring to acclimate to the room temperature and humidity for at least 24 hours before installation.
- Measure and cut the flooring: Measure the length and width of the room and then cut the rubber flooring to fit the space using a straight edge and utility knife.
- Install the flooring: Starting from one corner of the room, apply a urethane-based adhesive to the subfloor and lay the first piece of rubber flooring. Continue to install the flooring, making sure to butt the edges tightly together.
- Trim the edges: Once the rubber flooring is fully installed, use a straight edge and utility knife to trim the excess flooring from the edges of the room.
- Roll the flooring: Use a weighted roller to roll over the entire surface of the rubber flooring, ensuring that it is firmly adhered to the subfloor.
- Allow to cure: Allow the adhesive to cure according to the manufacturer's instructions before using the gym rubber flooring.
Note that the exact installation process may vary depending on the specific type of gym rubber flooring and the manufacturer's instructions. It's important to carefully read and follow the manufacturer's instructions to ensure proper installation and performance of the flooring.
Shipping & Delivery
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at email@example.com and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT, Northline & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 37A Crockford St, NORTHGATE 4013.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to TNT Australia Stations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.