MORGAN GREEN Astro Turf (10M X 2M) | IN STOCK
Morgan commercial-grade astroturf is a great addition to any functional fitness or combat sports training centre that wants to incorporate a designated area for power sled and sprint training. Our turf is designed for high usage areas with a guaranteed 1-year commercial warranty. High-grade athletic turf designed for elite athletes.
- Each Roll is measured at 10m x 2m
- 100% UV treated Astro track turf
- Custom yarn weaving patterns ensure no need for sand, rubber or even brushing to keep your turf at its best. The yarn is approx 1-1.5cm thick and has a natural curl surface
- A slight curl weave creates a lifelike usable surface allowing power sleds to glide over the turf
- Perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use, the adjoining tape can also be purchased from us to extend the length or width of your track
- Ideal for all types of cross-functional training needs
- Astroturf has a 1-year warranty against normal wear and tear
- AstroTurf can be laid on a concrete surface we recommend using heavy-duty Velcro placed under the seams, carpet tape may be used for a more permanent application
Top-quality - multi-lab approved:
- Anti UV testing - Pass
- Lead content - Pass
- Fire resistance - Pass
- REACH SVHC testing - Pass
- Toxicology - Pass
Technical Date specs on turf:
- 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Yarn Count (Dtex) 8800
- Yarn height (straight): 15mm +/- 5%
- Machine gauge 1/4 inch
- Tufts per linear M 250
- Tufts/m2 = 39375
- Yarn weight (g/m2) = 900 (+/- 5%)
- Drainage hole diameter of 5mm
- Primary backing: UV resistant pp 148g/m2
- Secondary backing: UV resistant PP 90g/m2
- Back coating: Latex + rubber Spun bond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m²
- Fire resistance grading: DIN 51960 Class 2 flammable
WARRANTY & RETURNS
90 day love it or leave it policy. Try it in your own home or facility for 3 months and if you don’t love your equipment, we will refund your order. CLICK HERE to read more.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT, Northline & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 37A Crockford St, NORTHGATE 4013.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to TNT Australia Stations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.