TROPHY GETTERS® Boxing Bag - 5FT
The Trophy Getters® Boxing Bag 5ft is ideal for boxing training at home or in the gym!
A 5ft boxing bag is the perfect all-rounder punching bag length for boxing, Muay Thai, MMA & other martial arts.
The Trophy Getters® Boxing Bags are designed with extra heavy ripstop material & heavy-duty chains & swivel, ensuring your bag is durable, long-lasting & ready to go upon arrival.
It's 10mm foam lining also assists in the prevention of possible injuries with a softer cushioning compared to other cheaper rag-filled only boxing bags.
This fantastic Boxing Bag also comes with the exclusive refill lid which allows users to fill their bag with extra filling if needed or when they require
This bag also comes in a 4ft and 6ft version if you’re looking for a smaller & lighter or heavier & longer bag for Kickboxing or Muay Thai.
Looking to save on shipping? Message us about purchasing an empty bag!
Ideally, the Punch Equipment range of Boxing Bags should be chained to a Heavy Duty Ceiling Hook or Wall Bracket.
- Machine filled with compact, clean ragfill to approx. 40 kilograms
- Engineered with Extra Heavy Duty, Laminated Ripstop Tarpaulin with durable stitching & zipped lid
- Designed to be easily refilled over time
- Features a unique, easy-access, patent-pending REFILL LID for easy refilling of ragfill.
- AAA Grade, commercially rated boxing bag covered by a 2 year, extended manufacturers warranty
- Heavy-duty support hooks & tie-down point
- Extra heavy-duty chain & swivel included
- Additional tie-down point added stability
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bags 4ft
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bags 5ft
|Trophy Getters® Boxing Bags 6ft
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
90 day love it or leave it policy. Try it in your own home or facility for 3 months and if you don’t love your equipment, we will refund your order. CLICK HERE to read more.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at email@example.com and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT, Northline & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 37A Crockford St, NORTHGATE 4013.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to TNT Australia Stations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.