TROPHY GETTERS® Commercial Boxing Gloves | FREE SHIPPING
With their 3 tonne injected mould knuckle & thumb padding, these award winning Trophy Getter's boxing gloves are perfect for any type of training - protecting you from shock and providing you with a fantastic pop without your hands becoming worn down or calloused.
• Built for every style of boxing training
• Our gloves are built for comfort, durability, and protection
• 2 year extended warranty
• All around perfect gloves for those who box
• The perfect boxing gloves for any boxing level
• Long lasting and durable
• Reinforced Punchtex palms
• Legendary boxing gloves for over 20 years
Use this as a general guide if you're unsure of what size/weight to buy. The heavier the glove, the harder the workout. However you will receive better protection from the increased glove sizes and increased muscular development.
|4 - 9 years
|6 - 10 years
|9 + years
- Do not use training gear wet - this is abuse and will dramatically increase the effects of wear and tear.
- After training, always dry your training gear out of your training bag in a well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
- Where required use a small amount of baby powder on the inside of your gloves to assist with removing excess moisture/sweat and preventing odours.
- Always use cotton inners or boxing wraps to prevent excess sweat and moisture from deteriorating your products, wear and tear caused by sweat/rot are not covered under warranty.
- Ensure you have enough training gear to always use a dry set, especially in a fight gym or commercial training environment as overusing an insufficient amount of equipment is abuse and will void your warranty.
- If you train more than 3-4 times a week, we recommend utilising a second set of equipment to ensure you always have dry equipment.
- Do not complete push-ups in your boxing gloves unless they specifically state "push up zone" on them.
- If the product is marked "washable", hand wash the product separately with cold water, do not tumble dry and avoid washing more than 4 times per year.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
90 day love it or leave it policy. Try it in your own home or facility for 3 months and if you don’t love your equipment, we will refund your order. CLICK HERE to read more.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT, Northline & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 37A Crockford St, NORTHGATE 4013.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to TNT Australia Stations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.