URBAN Free Standing Rebound Boxing Bag | IN STOCK
The Urban Free Standing Boxing Bag is the ultimate free standing boxing bag for home and gym use when fixing a bag to your wall or ceiling simply isn't an option.
This punching bag is suitable for beginners to professionals alike and is engineered to give the user a realistic boxing bag experience, minus the chains and bracket!
Its gentle rebound action from each strike is forgiving on the body and provides a fantastic, interactive workout for the user.
This bag's core has the perfect versatility for training speed, longer combinations, or perfecting a single technique, it's HD foam padding is strong yet forgiving ensuring the risk of injury is kept to a minimum.
Whether you're a boxer, kickboxer, martial artist, or simply training to keep fit, this boxing bag is suitable for your striking needs.
- Interactive, fun, rebound boxing workout station!
- Ideal for indoor, smaller spaces such as apartments or the garage
- Gentle rebound action from the heavy-duty spring
- Water or sand filled base
- 170cm high x 35cm thick
- Generous foam-based padding for striking comfort
- Only available in Australia
- Tested weatherproof
- UV Stable
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
90 day love it or leave it policy. Try it in your own home or facility for 3 months and if you don’t love your equipment, we will refund your order. CLICK HERE to read more.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at email@example.com and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT, Northline & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 37A Crockford St, NORTHGATE 4013.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to TNT Australia Stations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.