URBAN Home Gym Boxing Bag 4FT | IN STOCK
- PRODUCT CARE
The Urban Home Gym Boxing Bag 4ft is a great Boxing bag for Boxing/Kickboxing use at home and the gym.
This bag is suitable for all ages, sizes & skill levels.
Made from Ripstop, this synthetic bag casing is built for serious longevity.
- Machine FILLED boxing bag - Approx. 30 kgs
- Suitable for home gyms and commercial training environments
- A great workout aid for training & improving boxing skills and techniques
- Includes straps & tie-down hook for easy installation
- Ideal for boxing & kickboxing drills
- Urban Grade: 6-month commercial manufacturing faults warranty included
This sizing chart is an approximate guide only, individual needs may vary.
|Type||Length||Thickness cm||Weight||Suitable For||Engineered For|
|Urban Boxing Bag 3ft FILLED||91.44cm||30cm||Approx. 20kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing Training|
|Urban Boxing Bag 4ft FILLED||121.92cm||35cm||Approx. 30kgs||Juniors/Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
|Urban Boxing Bag 5ft FILLED||152.4cm||35cm||Approx. 40kgs||Youth/Teens/Adults||Boxing/Kickboxing/Muay Thai|
- As wall brackets and ceiling hook attachments can take a considerable amount of force with general boxing bag use, Punch Equipment recommends your boxing bag is installed by a qualified tradesman to ensure proper installation is followed.
- Review this installation video to increase the durability of your boxing bag bracket and chains: https://youtu.be/AtpZWNTzPyw
- If you change the fittings/filling or adjust the strap/chain lengths you will void your manufacturing faults warranty.
- Metal on metal sheering of chains, swivels, replaceable eye-bolts and hooks are effects from wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
- Only use stretchy rubber-type materials to fix a boxing bag to the floor with the tie-down anchor feature.
- Avoid D ring and figure 8 ring wear on boxing bags by hanging them with 10mm rope instead of chain.
- Boxing bags hung with twisted straps/chain is negligent of assembly and may void your warranty.
- Beating punching bags with weapons, striking with bare knuckles or shoes may puncture/damage bags which is not covered under warranty.
- Avoid dragging your boxing bags, this form of damage/wear and tear is not warrantable.
- Avoid hanging boxing bags near (within 1.5 meters) walls/mirrors and other gym equipment.
- Wipe your boxing bags down with disinfectant diluted in warm water once per week for hygienic maintenance.
- Spray/lubricate "D" rings, chains, and places where moving metal parts touch once per week where required.
- Inspect weekly for wear and tear in strap rings, swivels and chains; failure to do so can result in your boxing bag failing suddenly.
Fast Australia Shipping: We offer discounted shipping at great low rates. You can view your shipping rates at the checkout under the shipping options tab once you have entered your address. Large orders will usually arrive secured in a pallet. If you believe the shipping rates are unreasonable or high, please reach out to us at +61 404 969 244 (or) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and get the best rates for you!
Dispatch time: All in stock items will be dispatched either the same or the next business day. We would like to get the equipment out you as soon as we can! Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates.
Our Shipping Partners: Hunter Express, Star Track, TNT & Australia Post. Usually, it's best to contact us to get an update on your delivery as we have priority access to customer services as account holders.
**Our couriers does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
Brisbane Free Local Pick Up: We are proudly Queensland owned. We offer free pick from our warehouse located at 2/60 Wentworth Pl, BANYO 4014.
Local Depot Pick Up: If you live just outside of a major regional town, we may be able to ship the equipment to the closest depot at very competitive rates. Once the equipment arrives into the depot, you will receive a call/ email to pick up the items. Please refer to Available Depot Locations. Use the depot location as the shipping address to take advantage of these low rates.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.